Sunday, December 10, 2006

IIn another bedroom I found more piles of clothing, more plush animals and a print of a child holding a white kitten. In the living room I take notice of an array of praying hands on an end table and a large ceramic woman’s foots wearing a vintage shoe on top of a nearby console television. In the living room on a sofa was a large disorganized pile of family photographs some dating from two centuries ago. As I looked though the faded images Cindy negotiated the price of a large ornate picture frame.
I bought nothing.





Ceramic foot and shoe upon television.

1 comment:

Working Girl said...

hi tom, hope you are well, I look forward to many hours reading your blog which I have just discovered. Please visit my fledgeling blog if you get a chance: www.padandpanty.blogspot.com

Maureen