Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Waddell St. - Inman Park “Yard Sale”

This was a repeat sale of one that I had stumbled upon while I was on a bike ride a few weeks ago. At that time I did not have my camera with me and was not able to photograph the fine lamp that someone had made out of an old Miller Lite bottle. This was on the curb along with a selection of old cookbooks, some house fixtures, a pair of high-heeled women’s boots and an old trunk.
I bought nothing but captured on film the lamp along with its owner.




View of Clutter along Wadell St.











Elizabeth St. - Inman Park “Yard Sale”

This was a small sale that three women were having in front of a brick apartment building. In the yard was a bread machine, an Xmas tree stand, some women’s clothing, some plates and mugs a few books. Among the books were “Our Right to Choose”, “Beloved”, “Girl Interrupted”, “Better Bones, Better Body”, “Sexism and God Talk”, “What Women Want” and “One Flew Over the Cookoo’s Nest”
I bought nothing.

No comments: